“Tkianilona Head” ©Misha Ambrosia
- Acrylic on Arches 300pd Rough Paper
- Artwork size: 2 ¼” L x3 ¼” H
- Matted size: 8” L x 10”H
- Date of completion: June 2, 2014
- I love painting with bold colors, and southwest art or really the southwest itself is a color spectrum of life and spirit…how fun it is to create from a palette of color.
- My new kick in life is studying Native American icons whether it is jewelry, art or the traditional tribal dances filled with costumes and stories.
- Zuni Indian jewelry is so breathtaking with all its’ lapidary work so intricately detailed by hand…very inspirational for me.
- When I need to shut down, and just paint…I listen to a good audio book, look at my library of southwestern themes and images for reference materials in dive into this world of creativity…these art works are the results…