“Owner of the Springs”
“Owner of the Springs” ©Misha Ambrosia
- Acrylic on Arches 300pd Rough Paper
- Artwork size: 3 ¼” L x2 ¼” H
- Matted size: 10” L x 8”H
- Date of completion: June 3, 2014
- I love painting with bold colors, and southwest art or really the southwest itself is a color spectrum of life and spirit…how fun it is to create from a palette of color.
- My new kick in life is studying Native American icons whether it is jewelry, art or the traditional tribal dances filled with costumes and stories. Zuni Indian jewelry is so breathtaking with all its’ lapidary work so intricately detailed by hand…very inspirational for me.
- When I need to shut down, and just paint…I listen to a good audio book, look at my library of southwestern themes and images for reference materials in dive into this world of creativity…these art works are the results…